Sunday, August 17, 2014

Go big and then go home and then turn 24 and get a dog.


From July 3rd, 2014 to August 5th, 2014 I bought a house, got married, turned 24 and got a puppy. In that order.  It was the most insane time of my entire life and even though I'm writing this on my computer that sits in my office in my house with my puppy laying beside me and my husband changing my car's oil, I can hardly believe we pulled it all off. But we did. We did it and things turned out how they were supposed to. Which is a wonderful reality isn't it? That if something doesn't work out, it simply wasn't meant to, given that you worked hard and did all you could. And then sometimes you give it your all and you get what you wanted. And that's how I feel about Gab, and this house, and my pup. I worked so hard for these things and now they're mine. And yes, I do consider pestering Gab consistently and laying out detailed arguments about the benefits of a puppy very hard work.  Basically, I'm stoked to be on Team Tremblay taking on the world. 








No comments:

Post a Comment