Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Random Story

This is a super random post with no pictures but I keep thinking about this moment that happened yesterday and giggling. So here I am! To write it down. I was up front at work cashiering when an old couple came through my line. They were buying Christmas decorations and lights. The old man was loading things up onto the counter and then just stood there kind of in the way while the lady was trying to pay. They fumbled around for a second before she said, "move!" in a rather bossy voice. Then the old man just said, "ok" in a rather jolly voice. And I just thought it was rather adorable. Why? Maybe I'm picturing Gab and I in 50 years. Maybe I just love old married people. They are a rarity and I bow down to them. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment