Thursday, January 15, 2015

Plural

It's official! We're plural! As in we've been together for years. Two of them today!

When I used to ask my parents how long they've been married my dad would always say "20 married, 21 together," and I always thought that was weird that he included the last part. But I get it now! I'm totally claiming that first year and a half of dating Gab.

So in honor of our pluralism here's a look at just a few highlights:

The "before" days when I had a huge crush on Gab and he claims he didn't know at all. Yet he would stay up into the early morning hours with me talking about books and music and preferences and experiences and a slew of other uninteresting things that felt so significant to me. Talk about frustrating. One of these days  I'll write down the "before" story.

An extremely grainy, horrible picture of us at Disneyland where Gab had a revelation that I was rad and we were meant to be together, something I had known for a good year at least. He moved to St. George to date me a month after this picture was taken and asked me to be his girlfriend a month after that (January 15th, 2013).

After we were official it was smooth sailing from there (ha- not) but we did go to Hawaii!


And the East Coast (a couple times).

We went on a cruise!

And road tripped to Washington.

Honeymooned in Florida.




And you know, fought a lot, made up a lot, learned a lot, yada yada.

Anyways this recapping is making me think that Gab and I need to take this shiz international, would you agree?!

No comments:

Post a Comment