Thursday, February 20, 2014




This Wednesday I took a quick trip to Las Vegas for the Magic show. This trip concluded the buying season. I'm sad to see it go because it's always a lot of fun but let's be real, the other day I had a benchmark meeting for my senior capstone and the bottom line was I need to step up my game or I'll be retaking the class. So I've done 6 hours of school work today before I allowed myself to write this post. 

This show is always full out, for example the video below. Desigual does this every year. He's painting the girl's clothes in a very dramatic and, I guess you could say, sensual way. Once the paint was on there he picked up a handful of glitter and blew it on the paint. So there's that. 

This show was a lot of fun because I finally feel like I know the process and I'm not stressing the whole time about doing it wrong or whatever. The hardest part is telling people no when they want you to double what you've picked out. The other hard part is not feeling ugly. I swear everyone there is gorgeous and done up to the nines. I mostly just feel short when I'm there. 

But! I'm very excited to get everything in. I love this time of year when everything is full of new spring orders and I can't keep up and my days fly by in a second. To sum up, I've got a pretty cool job. 







No comments:

Post a Comment