Thursday, January 16, 2014

Anniversary

For our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (WOOOOO) we went to dinner at Sakura. Then we went to Barnes and Noble because let's be honest, there wasn't much else to do on a Wednesday night in our lovely St. George. We do love of us some B&N browsing though. Gab bought me a book (Reached, the final book in the Matched series that I'm finally getting around to reading). Then we went home and watched a movie and gave each other shoulder massages.

Here is yet another grainy phone picture from dinner.



Here's a funny story, Gab and I were a little confused about our anniversary I guess you could say. So on December 15th he bought me roses and chocolate oranges (a favorite). Later in the day we realized it had been 11 months...not 12. Amateur hour. But who says month 11 isn't worth celebrating? There's never a dull moment with you, Gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment