Sunday, January 5, 2014

New

Gab got me the Nikon 1 J3 for Christmas,  (he let me open it about a week before Thanksgiving) which is as good of an excuse as any to get back into blogging right? And what better time to start something as cliche as a blog then the new year! I'm just clicheing all the cliches up in here!

So without further ado, here is a look at my New Year's Eve. We started the night at my house with a slew of friends, eating and playing some games. As it got closer to the count down a few of us decided to hike up a mountain to get an early start on our fitness resolutions (ha). We set up camp on a ridge overlooking the city and built a fire. We listened to music, played with fireworks and I took enough pictures to get everyone slightly annoyed with me, I'm sure. 

With a minute of 2013 left, Gab and I ran out to the very edge of the ridge and got there just in time to yell out the last ten seconds of the year. Being up there we could hear so many people all around whooping and hollering in the new year. It was pretty rad. So then we made out, put out the fire, and hiked down. The end. 





No comments:

Post a Comment