Sunday, January 5, 2014

Was and will be

2013 was the year I...
...moved into the condo
...started dating Gab
...started my senior year of school
...went to Boston
...went to New Hampshire
...went to Maine
...went to Hawaii
...went to Montreal
...was introduced to poutine
...completed a Half Ironman (barely)
...went to my first clothes buying shows
...bought a gun
...saw twenty-one pilots in SLC
...saw Awolnation for my third time
...petted a monkey
...built a snowman in ST. GEORGE
...interned for the Heart Walk Foundation
...hosted a showing of the film Heart of the Andes
...was Hit Girl for Halloween
...quit working two jobs
...went to Wet 'N Wild
...saw Mary Poppins at Tuacahn
...turned 23
...fell in love

2014 will be the year I...
...GRADUATE
...turn 24
...pack up my family and cry when they move to Washington
...go on a road trip
...travel out of the country
...do a half marathon
...learn more about eating clean
...write every day
...divorce my phone
...go outside more often
...read the Book of Mormon
...read 20 books for pleasure
...learn to crochet
...kiss Gab real good every day


No comments:

Post a Comment