Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lately



This week flew by just like they all do. Here is a recap. 

On Wednesday, I went to LA for the day. We visited the fashion district to scout out some new vendors and buy some inventory for our bare-looking store. It was my first time there besides the airport. The fashion district is enormous and it was really cool to go down and learn how that world works and get to do more buying. 


On Friday we helped a friend propose to another friend so that landed us in Snow Canyon hiking around that beautiful backdrop.  He did a fake proposal here to throw off the trail for the rest of the night. 






(she said yes!) 



I downloaded an app called gym-pact that pays you for meeting your health goals and charges you for not making them. I committed to 3 workouts and 10 veggies so I was busy making sure that all got done. 

The rest of the week was filled with homework, family time, beating Gab in stratego and watching The Walking Dead. I'm totally caught up and counting down the days until it starts up again. 





 January is almost over which always freaks me out. It's the fastest month, I swear. February will be insanely busy and a lot of fun. Gab turns 25, I'll be in Reno and Vegas for buying shows and the Heart Walk Foundation Gala is the 22nd. Bring it on, life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment